NOTE: Most pool rules are for safety. Others are for meeting state law, for pool maintenance and for courtesy.
SAFETY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY SWIMMER!
- No swimming alone, by anyone at any time.
- No horseplay – running, dunking or pushing.
- Safety rope must be across the pool except during lap swimming.
- No diving is allowed in the pool.
- Front jumps only, no back flips.
- No climbing the fence or walls for any reason.
- Do not block open the gates at any time.
- Leave the pool when there is a thunderstorm.
- Food must be kept in designated areas.
- No glass containers. Drinks are allowed in unbreakable containers only.
- Obey the lifeguard at all times.
- Membership pass holders may not share the pass or let anyone (except their guests) into the pool area.
- Shower before swimming.
- Shoulder length or longer hair must be tied back (hair clogs filters).
- Be considerate of other swimmers at all times, especially when using pool toys or large flotation devices.
- Use only soft-bodied articles for playing in the pool or pool area.
- Do not hang on or pull on the safety rope.
- Swimsuits must be modest (becoming a Christian facility).
- Babies’ swimwear must have tight fitting legs.
- No cutoffs allowed (ravelings damage filters).
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Take your belongings with you when you leave.
Those who break these rules are subject to:
- Warning that they are violating swimming pool rules.
- Temporary suspension of privilege of using the swimming pool if the violations continue.
- Suspension for the remainder of the season for persistent violations.
During Restricted Swim times, the pool will only be open when a gatekeeper is present.
During Restricted Swim times, children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or pool member 18 years or older.